|05-12-2009, 06:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Welcome to the racing-reference.info forum!
Please be aware of the following posting guidelines. Although the driver and race comments on the main racing-reference.info site will continue, the purpose of this forum is to give users more latitude regarding the subject and content of their comments. Unlike the comments on the main site, this board will - at least at first - not be moderated.
Along with the increased leniency regarding user posts comes the responsibility to ensure that those posts are "clean" - profanity, explicit sexual language, etc. must be avoided. Failure to abide by thse guidelines will result in your account being permanently banned.
Although we are trying for a higher level of debate here, you can still post "______ sucks" threads as long as you don't go overboard with the language.
1. This forum is NOT a place to post photos, videos or any other kind of graphical content. You may post links to graphics, but there is no mechanism (or server space) to be able to allow users to upload photos here. Avatars are permitted.
2. Although this board will not (I hope) be moderated, the administrators reserve the right to alter or remove any post which they deem to be offensive or inappropriate for this forum. It would be a good idea to stay away from religious, sexual or racial topics, as well as personal attacks on other posters.
3. There is a specific forum designated for the discussion of non-racing topics and there may be more of an "anything goes" degree of freedom there, but don't get carried away.
4. No advertising of any kind, in sigs or anywhere else. If you want to advertise your product or service on racing-reference.info, please contact the webmaster directly.
5. If you have any feedback for the forum administrators or for the webmaster or site owner, you can contact the webmaster via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post a private message in the ""For the Webmaster" forum. Messages posted in that forum will be viewable only by the webmaster and by the user who posted the message. Nobody else will be able to view your postings in that forum.
That's it unless I think of anything else.
Have fun and enjoy the forum!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|