Splash & Go writes:
"10 Things NASCAR Fans Won't Say This Offseason"
Posted by Uptight Motorsports Nerd on November 28, 2012
Viewed 322 times
1. We need more races on the West Coast.
2. The Chase totally makes sense! Why would you want the Daytona 500 to have as much influence on the Championship as the Hollywood Casino 400?
3. We need to get back to carburetors and mechanical ignition! You know, like every new car has these days.
4. Did you see those full grandstands at Talladega? Pack racing is the way to go!
5. Green flag pit stops are so boring!
6. The championship isn' overblown. Points racing is clearly the most exciting part of the weekend.
7. I don't care how the new CoT runs as long as it has four wheels and an engine.
8. Brad Keselowski's profanity laced tirades make him a great role model for children.
9. I might have to kill myself if Jimmie Johnson doesn't break Earnhardt and Petty's championship record.
10. I cannot wait for the 2013 Kobalt Tools 400!
Opinions expressed in blogs are those of the individual bloggers and do not necessarily represent the views of racing-reference.info.