The Safety Car writes:
"the safety car"
Posted by Kubica Fan Ireland on October 13, 2013
Viewed 106 times
The Safety Car
I am typing this up in word and then pasting it so I hope it works out.
I am doing a power rankings version for RR.
1.Kenseth is top after a solid third place run, if he can avoid the wreck and finish in the top 15, he can slug it out with Johnson. Has the potential to be a heavyweight contes like 2011.
2. Johnson is on course to score 10 top10s in the chase, if he does that he will almost certainly win a sixth championship. Look for him to win 1 of the next 2 races.
3.Harvick The vulture is ready to pounce, but he needs Kenseth and Johnson to have a bad race and then he has to beat them both fair and square.He is really good at Talladega and Homestead
4.Kyle Busch could score 9 top 5 finishes and finish third. If he does that he will score a top 3 points finish. I am expecting him to fade away faster than Tim Tebow though .
5. The legend that is Jeff Gordon can smell blood. If he can get within 10 points of the lead leaving 'dega then he can win a fifth championship. Come on Gordon
6. Kurt busch I want this guy to win 'Dega so bad, my driver of the year so far
7.Greg Biffle Who really cares what this guy does the next couple of weeks.
8. Carl Edwards Or this guy
9.Joey Logano is my sleeper for Dega
10.Newman is running like a guy who lucked into the chase. Expect him to be flying (literally) next weekend I sense a double barrel roll coming.
11. Earnhardt Jr. Okay move Jr up to 8 and every else down 1 after that. For my fantasy team's sake I hope he wins Talladega like old times. He is due one.
12. Bowyer is running an anonymous chase and is answering every pray from Daytona Beach
13. Charlotte is to Kahne what Martinsville is to Johnson a top 5 there is irrelevant to how he will run anywhere else.
14.Keselowski About time he made some noise, the rebuilding process towards a 2014 title just started.
Opinions expressed in blogs are those of the individual bloggers and do not necessarily represent the views of racing-reference.info.